Bop to the beat with the best sound systems for hire
As the venue is getting packed and the lights are fading, everyone is pumped to sharpen their senses. Make sure the performance is anything but disappointing with EventsCraft’s audio systems for hire. Choose mixing consoles for dynamic EQ control and upbeat sounds, connect them to your speakers and stage screens and encourage the audience to sink into the bass and treble.
It’s hard to resist leaping and dancing, so why should anyone resist fun in the first place? Mix your way with the best performers in audio-visual for hire in Auckland!
A LLEN & HEATH AVANTIS Mixing Console
- 64 channel / 42 bus Digital Mixer
- XCVI 96kHz FPGA Core
- Dual 15.6” Full HD Touchscreens
- Innovative compact design with super tough full metal die cast chassis
- Continuity UI creates a seamless blend between physical and touchscreen control
- DEEP Enabled – World Class processing with no added latency
- 12 stereo FX engines
- SLink port - with full access to Everything I/O ecosystem
- Local I/O – Analogue & AES
- 2 x I/O Ports – 128 x 128ch each
- Integrated stereo recording via USB
ALLEN & HEATH GX4816 - THE PERFECT PARTNER I/O
- 48 XLR Input / 16 XLR Output - 96kHz
- GX4816 is a 96kHz audio expander that provides high-input-count remote expansion that makes it the ideal I/O expander for Avantis.
- Each GX4816 is loaded with 48 dLive mic preamps with independent Phantom Power LED indicators, plus 16 XLR line outputs. Additionally, 2 DX ports are provided for connection to up to 4 DX Expanders for further I/O expansion. Connection to a ME Personal Mixing System is possible via the DX2 socket.